NDC: 2010 NDC: 2010

GREAT!

It turned out really great!
Cool pictures, all, or most of them:)

Great work, everyone!

JKAmovies responds:

Thanks man, glad you joined in too and hope you do next year as well ;)

Binary Binary

Awesome!

A fun and frustrating thinking game. You never know if you're doing the right thing -That's great, and the pleasure in succes is even better! I've been doing good so far :D I feel smart :)

Coma Coma

Simply beatyfull

I can't point out a single reason for this not getting a 10! Love it, and faved.

OrigamiLock Art SlideShow OrigamiLock Art SlideShow

The BOMb

Some of them are fucking awesome, some are not so much... But cool style! :-)

DaD DaD

Good but

Something is reaaally making me hate this game... There is no logic in the way some of the things work, and no explenation for it. Makes you wanna scream! :)
I've come to map 9, but map 8 was waay too hard. After about ½ hour I got it. I mean that's level 8, and how many levels are there again? And there's to much statistics. If you are a litle bit behind, you might as well restart.
But all in all, I kinda liked it... spent a lot of time on it.:)

Icebreaker Icebreaker

SHIIIIIIT!!!

-I can't get past level 29! :) LOL
addicting and fun game, just can't get past level 29:)

The Magic Pipes! The Magic Pipes!

Goood

In the beginning I liked it alot, but as I progressed, I got bored... The game works great tho, In all its elements :-) Great great great:-)

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Love IT!

WHUHAA... LOVE IT! Got all medals and shot the poor turtle 449199 feet!!! hahah... 10/10, 5/5. It took a while, but it was worth it :-D

Doeo! Doeo!

Lot of fun

and addictinh:-)

OCD+ OCD+

Pyyhhh....

It really got on my nerves... I wish I never startet on this game... But it's fun, in some weird way:-)